Small GroupsAre you interested in a Small Group at Grace? Here's why others are involved:
- "It's where discipleship happens (accountability, fellowship, time in the Word, and prayer)." ~ Todd
- "Small groups are Bible studies with a BONUS. The bonus is a close family-like bond that develops between the members, which is great when you don't have family in the area." ~ Heidi
- "Small groups are a good opportunity to get others' perspectives on what the Bible means, and it's hanging out with older folks and gaining from their wisdom. I love those guys!" ~ Mike
- "Studying the Bible helped me make sense of this life; it's God's way of guiding, comforting, and strengthening us." ~ Diana
- "Being part of a Bible Study has given me friendships with others who are followers of Christ. Every study helps to strengthen and grow my relationship with Jesus Christ." ~ Mark
Come find a Small Group meant just for you! Contact the church office to get involved.
Are you interested in leading a Small Group? We have the community support and resources to get you started. Please send an email to SmallGroups@graceinkent.org, and we'll help you start a study/group ... today!
Already a Small Group leader? Please help us promote your group by sharing or updating your information via the Small Group Leaders Home Page. Thanks!